Monday, September 24, 2007

That movie about Jesse James? Blows.

Why is it that all sucky movies insist on extending my misery past the two hour threshold? I'm not saying all long movies suck, but all sucky movies are long. Brad Pitt wasn't even cute. What a disappointment. I also read somewhere that he looks like ass in HDTV. That's disappointing as well. I wonder what his butt (in Troy) looks like in HD. I might have to try it out soon.

I'm attempting to find a Halloween costume but nothing is calling to me except Buffy the Vampire Slayer and there's not really a definitive costume that goes with that. Except for the stake she carries around and cross she wears. Plus I'd have to buy a cross and a stake. Those seem like odd things to purchase for a Halloween costume. Although probably not as weird as the fake guns and bulletproof vests I want to buy for my Mr. and Mrs. Smith idea. I have to find a Mr. Smith. Or at least a Mr. who doesn't mind being a Smith for Halloween.

No comments: