Monday, February 25, 2008

Excellent way to kill time...

http://community.livejournal.com/1bruce1/profile

It's a great recap of Sweet Valley Twins/High/College (SVU) books. I spent practically a whole afternoon at work (when there was nothing to do - geez!) reading and only got through about 1/3 of them. They. are. awesome.

Random thought: Cicadas are really annoying. It's freaking 80+ degrees here and I'm sick to death of the damn cicadas drowning out the tv. How can I properly dissect the American Idolers if I can't hear them over insect legs rubbing together. I mean, I get it. I've worn corduroy but come on. Cicadas are insane. Stop mating! It's too early! (Just to spite me, one just went into overdrive. I hope it chafes itself raw.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chafed cicadas. Nice mental image.

The Masochistic Anthropologist said...

I laughed my ass off when reading this.