Monday, November 03, 2008

AAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!

I'm so freaking excited! I can't WAIT until tomorrow. I hope he wins, I hope he wins, I hope he wins....

*fingers crossed*

Oh and I'm at a standstill with my MOH toast. Big surprise, eh? I have a great story to tell but I hate to tell it plus I want to kill in the humor department. I could totally bash the groom and get a few guffaws but I want the crows rolling. Hmmm... how to accomplish, how to accomplish? The wedding is Saturday. Any suggestions? Oh and I can't sing very well so it would have to be something incredibly easy, musically, if it were to be in song. And the same goes for dancing. I can take sarcasm to an artform though, if that helps.

1 comment:

RanaElizabeth said...

What do you think will happen if Obama doesn't win? Do you think it will be a Rodney King/Cop Beating trial rioting type thing? Part of me things, yes, shit will go down. Are you going to a election watching party tonight?